This Cookies Policy was last updated on January 23, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
6. Placed cookies
Cookie Consent – Functional
We use Google Tag Manager to run analytics codes according to selected visitor preferences.
|_cc_cookie||spirituality-studies.org||1 years||Cookie containing your consent or non-consent to cookies.|
Google Analytics – Statistics
We measure web traffic with Google Analytics, your IP address is anonymized.
|_ga||spirituality-studies.org||2 years||Measuring cookies for Google analytics|
|_gat||spirituality-studies.org||1 minute||Measuring cookies for Google analytics|
|_gid||spirituality-studies.org||1 day||Measuring cookies for Google analytics|
You can modify the cookies settings on our website anytime.
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this Cookies Policy. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority – Data Protection Authority.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
For questions and/or comments about our Cookies Policy and this statement, please contact us by using the following contact details:
The Society for Spirituality Studies
040 13 Košice